Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Making The Smartest Decisions by Destiny


When we share online we will make smart decisions about what personal information we share.
  • I will use my first name only
  • I am going to think carefully about what I share online and if I am not sure I will  ask my parents, teachers or principal.
  • If I can’t ask anyone or I am not sure I will  keep it private
  • I will be sharing what I am learning, new knowledge and information relevant to my learning


I have been learning to make smart decisions about what kind of information we can share online. I also learnt what we should keep private and what we can share online.

I can share what I have been learning about in class and my first name, but not my phone number, my birth date or where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.