Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Oh Ooh, That Didn't Go Well!

Summary:
A video that was uploaded on Youtube has been getting a lot of attention for the wrong reason. A young man that was at the back of the interview, had fallen from the jetty and into the water. He said it was because he wasn’t looking and fell. The person being interviewed did not know until the next day when it was uploaded onto Youtube.


Opinion

I think this is funny! Everybody that was watching must have thought it was funny too. The video made me laugh. I hope he is alright and nothing bad happened to him.



8 comments:

  1. Wow Destiny I think that this is very funny and it made me laugh too. What would you say if you had the opportunity to talk to that man that fell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Don! I would ask him how he fell and what did he think when he saw the video go viral because of him. What would you ask him?

      Delete
    2. Hey Destiny. I would ask him if he is drunk. What would you say?

      Delete
    3. Hi Don. I would ask him if he was ashamed or not. What would you do if you were the man?

      Delete
  2. Hey Destiny, I really enjoyed reading and watching this artical about a man that falls off a wharf. What would you do if you were that man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ofa, thanks for the comment. If I was the man I would be really ashamed. What would you do if you were him?

      Delete
  3. Hi Destiny, I really like reading your post and that video made me laugh. Would you laugh if that man was falling in front of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zinway. Thanks for commenting. If he fell in front of me I would laugh! Would you laugh Zinway?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.