Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

A Little too MUCH!

Summary:
An obsessed lady with animals had gone a bit too FAR! A 24 year old named Jordan Ryan has 71 animals and they’re not as average as people think. She has snakes, millipedes, lizards, tarantulas and alpacas! They all live inside her house. She says she’s still getting more for her home zoo.


Opinion:
I think she has too many! I don’t think that I would have that many animals living in my home. She must really love animals to have heaps of them. I wonder how much it is to feed them, buy their enclosures and get all the equipment for the enclosures.
This is a list of how many animals they have:
  • 20 snakes
  • 10 ferrets
  • 10 lizards
  • 6 fish
  • 4 rabbits
  • 4 terrapins
  • 3 dogs
  • 3 frogs
  • 3 alpacas
  • 2 millipedes
  • 2 tarantula
  • 1 cat
  • 1 coatimundi
  • 1 raccoon
  • 1 hedgehog

4 comments:

  1. Hey Destiny, I like your blog post. If you could have an animal what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Don, If I could have an animal it would be a cheetah cub. I would want a cheetah so when I walk in a dark alley and someone wants to steal my things, my cheetah would start running for them when I say "good girl". What animal would you like?

      Delete
  2. Hey Destiny,That lady has a lot of animals.I don't think I could live with that many animals.What would you do if you had that much animals living in your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mikayla, If I had that much animals I would sell them for heaps of money or give them to the zoo.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.