Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Success Criteria Gone Weird?

Summary
Screenshot 2014-11-13 at 10.25.05 AM.pngMy favourite movie for Manaiakalani film festival was from Stonefield School, Success Criteria For School. It was about a boy giving tips about how not to do a test, then how to survive a test and how to survive a bully. It’s funny, but it also shows you what is good and bad too.


Opinion

I thought that this film was funny! I think that this was one of the best movies from the film festival. It was great and I hope other people will think it’s great to.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Destiny, That film was pretty funny to. If you had to do a film like this what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sini, thanks for the comment. If I had to make a film, I would make it funny, I would put special effects in it and I'd also make the film 3D!

      Delete
  2. Hi Destiny. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Success Criteria Gone Weird. What made this film your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cypress, this film was my favourite because it was funny and they made success criteria not as serious as it is. What was your favourite movie?

      Delete
  3. Hey Destiny I really like your blog post. Why did you like this movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mika, this is my favourite because it's funny and it's a great way for kids to learn success criteria too.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.